The purpose of the Stewardship Committee is to recommend to the church an overall
stewardship plan by developing an understanding of and commitment to the biblical teachings of
stewardship. It is also responsible for the financial affairs of the church. The specific duties are:
· Recommend an annual budget to the church
· Assess periodically the church’s financial condition and make recommendations.
· Discover ways to promote education of and commitment to, the biblical teachings of stewardship.
– Recommend specific activities for an annual calendar of stewardship.
· Promote financial stewardship among members of the church.